Galaxy Tinted Safety
Tinted safety film provides an enhanced degree of safety by holding broken glass together in the event of an explosion, storm, earthquake, accident, or vandalism. These special safety films have been colored or metalized, in order to provide the same great features, found in solar control film.
In addition to security features, tinted safety film rejects more than 99% of the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB light and can reject as much as 72% of the total solar energy while still allowing natural light to come through, keeping your building or home cool and lowering your energy bill.
- Holds glass together in the event of a break-in or severe weather
- Reduces fading to interior furnishings
- Rejects more than 99% of UVA and UVB light
- Reduces glare and improves occupant comfort
- Increases HVAC efficiency